Our License Details
IBRIC holds a Private Investigations License from the Crime Combating Department of the Cyprus Police, in accordance to the Law (N. 125 (I)/2007).
Cyprus License details: ΙΓ/1194
Additionally, through our licensed strategic partners, we can offer on-the-ground investigation and surveillance solutions in countries in Europe, MENA region and the Balkans.
Our agents have the skills, discretion and intellect to conduct lawful covert operations to provide our clients with the intelligence needed.
IBRIC’s team of investigators have a variety of expertise and background in law enforcement and police and private investigations.
From traditional stake-outs to high-tech surveillance we can tailor a covert investigative strategy that will provide to our client the information or evidence needed.
On-the-ground Investigations and Surveillance Solutions
Utilizing discreet, on-the-ground investigation and surveillance solutions is often required and necessary to our clients.
· Surveillance for collecting evidence used by law firms, insurance companies and others in areas such as personal injury, employment law, suspected theft or fraud, and, where appropriate, for other cases
· Surveillance with a number of tools and techniques to prove without doubt the location of an asset or an individual and their activities.
· Surveillance for Brand & IP Protection - counterfeit operations
· Site visits to physically send agents to the premises of a company in order to determine that the company is actually located at the address given, and that the company is active and operating. Photographs are taken of the premises and company sign, and a detailed description of what the agents encountered at the location is provided to the client.
· Mystery shopping which helps our clients identify breaks in expectations and improves staff conduct
Insurance Fraud Investigations
Fraudulent and falsified claims amount to a considerable part of all claims received by insurers, and cost billions of dollars globally every year.
Our experts in this field are responsible for and highly successful in uncovering fraud.
We help our clients collect evidence and investigate false claims for medical, automotive, and general insurance.
We also gather evidence for fabricated fatalities, incidents or injuries. Deliberate insurance fraud, staged incidents or injuries can be unveiled.
Our investigators are fully trained to unravel multifaceted claims and deliver impartial analysis and investigative intelligence by gathering all the necessary information through witness statements and neighbourhood interviews using cognitive interview techniques, run factsheet verifications, cross reference all the information with the relevant authorities, obtain medical/police/government records as well as photographic evidence.
Brand and Intellectual Property Protection Services
Counterfeiting of consumer goods is on the rise and we offer solutions that can assist you to protect your investment, market share, and reputation.
Collectively our company and our Partners have been engaged in property protection for pharmaceuticals, luxury goods, consumer brands and other industrial intellectual property assets.
We the know-how and experience to help our clients effectively respond to those commit intellectual property crimes against them.
Our intellectual property protection programs include physical security, intelligence collection efforts and procedures for avoidance, detection and response to threats of the intellectual property.
We collect information on unlawful manufacturers and distributors of counterfeit products and along with the cooperation of local law enforcement we proceed to interrupt and shut-down the illegal activities.
• Investigate black and gray market IP compromises in various industries (including apparel, consumables, electronics and healthcare)
• Identification of the perpetrators (test goods purchases, factory visits and surveillance)
• Collect evidence for prosecution
• Terminate illegal activities