A business is only as productive, ethical, and proficient as its employees.
For this reason, proactively screening an individual prior to hiring and investigating the candidate’s integrity and ethics, is imperative for the avoidance of possible future financial and reputational decay.
Our investigations provide clients with valuable insight into the individuals who will hold important positions in their businesses.
High level employees must be beyond criticism in terms of character, ethics, credentials and expertise. Lack of due diligence before hiring has the potential of causing irreversible impairment to the business.
We analyse and cross reference all statements made in the resume and biography of the candidate and look for possible exaggerations or fabrications. We also investigate the character and general background to detect any risks in proceeding with the hiring or partnering.
The client has the possibility to choose the level of screening and investigation required based on their needs.
• Identity verification
• Civil litigation research
• Criminal litigation research
• Research of tax liens, judgments and bankruptcy filings
• A review of all relevant regulatory authorities applicable
• Extensive worldwide and local language media research (including tracing and reviewing social media accounts)
• Verification of previous employment history
• Verification of educational credentials
• Identification of corporate affiliations
• Credit checks and credit scoring
• Checking for involvement or exposure to political environments
• Research of property ownership records
• Reputational inquiries and human intelligence