Our investigations provide clients with valuable insight into the individuals who will hold important positions in their businesses.
Many organisations have experienced harmful publicity directly connected to their executives being involved in personal scandals, corruption, bribery, or even just for declaring false credentials including educational degrees.
High-level employees must be beyond criticism in terms of character, ethics, credentials, and expertise. Lack of due diligence before hiring has the potential of causing irreversible impairment to the business.
We analyse and cross-reference all statements made in the resume and biography of the candidate and look for possible exaggerations or fabrications. We also investigate the character and general background to detect any risks in proceeding with the hiring or partnering.
The client has the possibility to choose the level of screening and investigation required based on their needs.
• Identity verification
• Civil litigation research
• Criminal litigation research
• Research of tax liens, judgments and bankruptcy filings
• A review of all relevant regulatory authorities applicable
• Extensive worldwide and local language media research (including tracing and reviewing social media accounts)
• Verification of previous employment history
• Verification of educational credentials
• Identification of corporate affiliations
• Credit checks and credit scoring
• Checking for involvement or exposure to political environments
• Research of property ownership records
• Reputational inquiries and human intelligence