Comprehensive due diligence is especially important in today’s business environment. IBRIC takes a sophisticated approach to address issues that financial and legal analysis alone cannot pinpoint on attaining the integrity and reputation of client operations and investments.
Regulatory requirements, employee turnover, economic decay and the globalisation of business, all increase the level of exposure to fraud. The right examination and careful analysis are paramount to ensuring that the right decisions are made with competence and confidence in achieving positive outcomes.
Our investigative due diligence is tailored to each client and their specific needs. Along with publicly available records of national and international databases, media, and online sources, we conduct discreet interviews with individuals likely to have knowledge about the targets of our research. Guaranteed client confidentiality is at the core of all our investigations.
Our investigative due diligence services may cover issues such as;
• Corporate history records including corporate filings, registration information, directors, owners, affiliates, financial statements, and more;
• Civil and criminal litigation checks;
• Credit history and credit scoring;
• Research of tax liens, judgments and bankruptcy filings;
• KYC checks including checking for involvement or exposure to political environments, sanctions;
• Property and other assets records;
• Review of regulatory compliance;
• Extensive worldwide and local language media research including tracing and reviewing social media accounts;
• Reputational inquiries and human intelligence; and
• Physical site visits.